Malvern, Worcester, Hereford & Cheltenham
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Surveys to include the new RICS HomeBuyer Report.
- Consultant Surveyors to Allan Morris Estate Agents.
- 30 years experience in Malvern, Worcester, Hereford & Cheltenham.
- Member of Dispute Resolution Faculty of the RICS.
- Experience of giving evidence in court.
- Expert witness reports prepared for litigation.
- Reports prepared in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules and The RICS Practice Statement ‘Surveyors Acting as Expert Witnesses’ 2nd edition.
What can Chartered Surveyors do for me?
Professionally qualified surveyors are experts in all property matters. Qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor involves a minimum of five years study of all surveying matters covering a wide range of subjects including law, valuation, building construction, economics and land surveying. As well as carrying out surveys on houses Chartered Surveyors can deal with a wide range of matters including compulsory purchase, compensation, leasehold reform and advice for clients who are contemplating litigation. Surveyors regularly advise trustees and executors on valuation matters to ensure that inheritance tax and/or capital gains tax are correctly assessed.
How can we help you?
If you own a property or look after one for somebody else the chances are that you will need a Chartered Surveyor at some stage. The bulk of our work involves survey and valuation issues on a wide range of properties including modern houses, black & white cottages, barn conversions and country estates. We have over thirty years experience of dealing with property matters and if there is any property-related problem you would like to discuss, we are only a telephone call away. Our reputation has been built on giving clear and concise advice with a common sense approach.
If you are in need of an experienced surveyor, give us a call on 01684 893 778, alternatively fill in our contact form and we will call you back.
- HomeBuyer Reports
- Building Surveys
- Valuations for Tax
- Valuations for Probate
- Boundary Disputes
- Expert Independent Advice
- Professional Surveyors
- Reports in Plain English